A Song of Ice and Fire women & Pre-Raphaelite Art (+ associated artists):
- Joan of Arc (1865), John Everett Millais
- Night (1880-85), Edward Robert Hughes
- Ophelia (1894), John William Waterhouse
- Vanity (1907), Frank Cadogan Cowper
- Mary Magdalene (1858-60), Frederick Sandys
- The Soul of the Rose (1908), John William Waterhouse
- Circe Offering the Cup to Ulysses (1891), John William Waterhouse
- Priestess of Delphi (1891), John Collier
- The Beloved (1865), Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- The Valykrie’s Vigil (1906), Edward Robert Hughes
Tom Hiddleston attends the Laurence Olivier Awards at the Royal Opera House on April 13, 2014 in London, England [HQ]
Hobbiton - Green Dragon
Most of the Hobbit Holes are just outside details. The Green Dragon, however, is completely rebuilt, inside and out. Complete with books and Hobbit clothes and fishing gear and signs inside, and flour sacks and lanterns and ale barrels outside.
Plus they have their own brews. Specially made beers and drinks that you can only get in the Green Dragon (or their gift shop). Light and Dark Ale, alcoholic cider, and non-alcoholic ginger beer.
Middle Earth Travel Posters - Created by The Green Dragon Inn
Prints are available for sale on Etsy.
It was this guy:
Charles II, huge royal babe and 17th-century fashion icon.
Aren’t these just vests
Asa Butterfield could be a young Benedict Cumberbatch, and they should be in a movie together.
No matter how many notes this gets, I promise every single person who reblogs will be in that card. I want to show him how many Tumblr fans he has and how much we appreciate him.
|—||Terry Pratchett, Going Postal (via lucreza)|
Details of the iconic Chimera gown from Thierry Mugler’s fw 97 haute couture show, displayed at Birds of Paradise at Antwerp MoMu
Thierry Mugler, Chimere, 1992, by Patrice Stable